Wednesday 28 February 2007

"And Now For Something Completely Different"

When I started this I thought I would pick one song from each artist... But who was I kidding, It would be impossible. Some songs that should be here aren't, and that's because it sometimes feels like I'm committing a crime picking one song over another, so I am doing my best in this initial stage of this very long term project and idea to choose the best I can without repeating the artist, and although all the songs I would like to share with everyone I will never be able to compile them all, I would like to suggest that if you indeed like any of these songs, spend some time listening to some of their other work. It will be worth every second of your time.

As promised on this post's title....

Here we have it, a Monty Python sketch, (yes also hard to choose) but chosen because in the end of it we have the "Lumberjack Song"

Enjoy.


No comments: