Tuesday 27 October 2009

One song for free

David Fonseca had release Morning Tide (I just can't remember) on Myspace and it has a something on it I can't put my finger on it... That magic that makes you go around all day with something on your mind... something you know if you had would make your day fell better and would ease off the stress... I figured it out went on myspace... I didn't have to log in... but that button is right there so why not...

Then it happened...

On the status an image of a man one hand on his head other arm stretched wide and just bellow:


The same tour I was convinced I would see a concert of in Prague but when I paid attention to the date I saw I was one year too late...


Product Name: Tom Waits (Glitter & Doom Live) 2xLP, Shirt & Tour Book Bundle
Qty: 1
Unit Price: £32.99
> Size : 2xLP
> Size : Tour Book
> Size : Medium (38-40")
--------------------------
Order Total : £32.99
Shipping : £5.00
Grand Total : £37.99

First of all I don't have this money what I have is a(n) (amazing) girlfriend that knows exactly what to give me for my birthday. I owe you girl... "BIGTIME" (get it?)!


To think this shit started with one free song...

No comments: